There's no better way to make a statement than with an oversized watch. Big and bold timepieces look cool and modern that even women can rock the jumbo style with pride and panache.
1. The Laureato Chronograph Aston Martin Edition is the latest from Girard-Perregaux, made in collaboration with Aston Martin Lagonda. Its styling masterfully plays with shapes, textures, and light, tailored to those who appreciate luxury and performance.
2. In celebration of the 10th anniversary of the Automatic Golden Bridge, Corum unveils a new Automatic Golden Bridge series with the Avant-Garde case that delivers sweeping views of the movement thanks to its large size.
3. IWC's Big Pilot's Watch 43 is the quintessential tool for modern-day explorers. This version comes with a blue dial and calfskin strap in a matching shade.
4. The Hublot Big Bang Unico Berluti Cold Brown 45mm watch fuses the heritage of fashion house Berluti and the mastery of materials of the Hublot Manufacture.
5. Panerai is probably the most identifiable when it comes to extra large watches with the signature large crown guards and cushion-shaped cases.
6. For a sporty and stylish watch, check out Chanel's J12 41MM GMT that comes in a black matte finish ceramic instead of the trademark polished ceramic. This version gives it an understated sense of style.
Select topics and stay current with our latest insights
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.